Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to Add Testing Accommodations for Students
As a district or state level administrator, you can now add accommodations for students with IEPs and 504s.
- Log into your admin account (Admin Login) on your state landing page.
- At the top of the screen, click "Staff Search."
- Type in the student's name and make sure to select "Student" from the "Type" drop-down menu.
- When the student appears, click on his/her name.
- On the right, you will see "Custom Student Accommodations" - check the "yes" bubble.
- Add 1.5x or 2x time depending on what the IEP/504 states, and turn off question de-randomization if needed.
- At the bottom of the screen, click "Submit" in green to lock in the accommodations. The accommodations for the student will stay in place through the end of the academic year (June 30).