In just a few simple steps, proctors can create their own exam codes for students to earn industry-recognized certifications.
Check out our "Proctor Experience Video" or follow the simple step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to your state landing page: www.youscience.com/statename (i.e. www.youscience.com/california)
- If you are creating an exam code for an NCHSE exam, go to the NCHSE landing page: www.youscience.com/nchse Contact Support if your proctor account needs linking to the NCHSE platform.
- Click Proctor Login
Enter you Proctor ID and Password
Under the tab My Exams > Exam List, click the Add Exam button.
Within the Add Exam screen, follow the system prompts
- Enter a Class Name - this is the name you will use to identify each of your classes.
- Select a class Period for the exam.
- Select a class Term for the exam.
- Select the type of assessment that you want to create an exam code for. Descriptions are provided for each assessment type to help you know which assessment works for you.
5. Select the exam you intend to give for this class. The list of exams is fairly long. We recommend using the search bar to search for the exam name or number.
6. Once you have selected the correct exam, click Create Exam in the bottom right corner.
Your exam code will be a unique alphanumeric 8-digit code. Students will log in to the exam platform using that code.
Next step: "How do I proctor an exam?"