Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Video - Trainings & Webinars
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
How Much Time Do Students Need to Take an Exam?
Precision Exams certification exams are considered high stake exams for a variety of testing and funding purposes, such as Perkins grants. In order to protect the integrity of the exams, all students must take the exam in one sitting unless, the student has an IEP or 504.
Each exam is loaded with 90 minutes of exam time. After the 90 minutes is up, the exam will be submitted, and the student will receive their score. Though every exam is loaded with 90 minutes, on average students can complete an exam within 30 – 45 minutes. We are happy to add additional time to a student’s exam if they have the above accommodation forms.
Please contact our Customer Support Team at 801-653-9356 for help with accommodations or any additional questions.