- Help Center - HOME
- Resource Folder
- "How To" Videos
Aptitude & Career Discovery
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Industry Certifications Resources
Georgia - Aptitude & Career Discovery Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Classroom Activities & Lesson Plans
Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
YouScience Language and Translation Services using your Google Chrome browser
DISCLAIMER: Using third party translation services may not always provide an accurate or direct translation from the original language to the desired translation. Some servers may not allow access to this service.
How to Translate a webpage using the Google Chrome browser.
You can use your Google Chrome browser to translate a website.
- On your computer, open your Chrome browser.
- Go to a webpage that you would like to view in another language.
- Right click on the webpage and click Translate to [Language].
- Select the desired language and Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
- Steps 3 & 4 will need to be repeated each time a new page is loaded.
Not working? Try refreshing the webpage. If it’s still not working, Visit Chrome Support for additional assistance: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
These instructions will translate the certification exam pages into the preferred language, with the exception of the answers to drag and drop questions or any images that may contain imbedded text..