Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
How to: Add a Student to a Group
1. From your Home screen, click on Get Students Started.
2. Click Manage Invitations, and then "Invite" for the appropriate group.
3. Type in the student's name and email address. Uncheck the "Send Email Invitation" box if you do not want to send the email invitation to the student right away.
4. Click Invite again.