Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
How to: Allocate Profiles to a Group (IEC)
1. From your Home screen, click on Manage Groups.
2. Select the group you would like to allocate profiles to, and click on Group Settings (in blue).
3. Scroll down to Manage Profiles, and type in the number of profiles you want to allocate to the group in the "Number to Add" box. Click Add in green.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Save Updates.