Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Classroom Activities & Lesson Plans
Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to: Create a New Group in the Admin Portal
1. Make sure you have selected the "Home" tab at the top of your screen.
2. Click on Create New Group in the top right corner (in green).
3. Fill in the group names; remember Group Name is the internal name for you to help keep your clients organized, but Optional Public Group name is a great place to type in your business or school name (especially if you will be emailing invitations).
4. Add and view other group managers.
5. Be sure to click Create New Group at the very bottom of the screen to save your work.