Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Classroom Activities & Lesson Plans
Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to: Create a New Group in the Admin Portal (IEC)
- Log into your YouScience account and click "Admin Dashboard".
- Click on the green “Create New Group” button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Fill in “Group Name”. This is the internal name you create to help keep your students organized. (Example: Class of 2025)
- Fill in “Optional Public Group Name”. Here you will type in your business or school name. This is optional, but is helpful, especially if you will be emailing invitations out.
- Scrolling down, you will want to double check the group settings.
- If you do not want students to have access to results until you are able to view them, select “Results Hold”.
- If you do not want the student results held, select “Do Not Hold Results”.
- Once you have verified your settings you will see the question “Are You Ready to Create Your New Group?”
- Select “YES”
- You will see the new group you just created active, and ready to use under “Manage Groups”.