Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Video - Trainings & Webinars
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
How to: Download PDF Reports for a Student
1. From your Home screen, click "Manage Groups" and locate the student's group.
- You can also search for a student using the search bar in the top right corner.
2. Click on the name of the student and then scroll down and click "Impersonate"
3. Click on Download Results Summary to download a PDF aptitude summary for that student. Click on Download Discussion Guide to download a PDF report of that student's Describing You results.