Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to: Download Your Engagement Report (IEC)
- Log into your YouScience account and go to your Admin Dashboard
- If you have more than one organization, be sure to click the account
you want to be in. You will find your organizations listed in the top left
corner of your screen.
- Select “Download Engagement Report”.
- Select Single Group, Active Groups, or All Groups.
- Select group to download.
- Select “Download” in green.
- Wait for the report to download.
- Open the download up to view your report.
- Your Engagement Report will help you track the status of your
students, how much time they have left in YouScience, and how
engaged your students have been with their results.