Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to: Reassign an Invitation to a New User
*You can only reassign a YouScience invitation that has not been activated by the user yet.
1. From your Home screen, click "Manage Groups" and locate the student's group.
- You can also search for a student using the search bar in the top right corner.
2. Click on the student's name.
3. At the top of the screen, click on Update Invitation (in green).
4. Type in the new student information into the name and email address fields. Then, click Update again in green.