Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Video - Trainings & Webinars
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
How to: Reassign an Invitation to a New User (IEC)
*You can only reassign a YouScience invitation that has not been activated by the user yet.
1. From your Home screen, search for the name of the student in the Search bar in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on the student's name.
3. At the top of the screen, click on Update Invitation (in green).
4. Type in the new student information into the name and email address fields. Then, click Update again in green.