Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Video - Trainings & Webinars
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
How to: Release a Results Gate for Students
You have the ability to release a gate for each student individually or for the entire group.
1. From your Home screen, click on Manage Groups. Then, click View Group (in green) for the group(s) you are working with.
2. Select a student by clicking on the box to the left of his/her name. Scroll to the top of the screen and click the R (or C) to release the gate for that student. You can also select all students by clicking on the box to the left of "Last Name," and release the hold for every student in that group.
3. You can also click directly on any of your students' names and select the option to Release their Results Hold (at the top of the screen in blue).