Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
How to: Reset a Student's Password
1. From your Home screen, click "Manage Groups" and locate the student's group.
- You can also search for a student using the search bar in the top right corner.
2. Click on the name of the student.
3. At the bottom left, click on the blue "Reset Password" button and enter and confirm their new password.