Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Classroom Activities & Lesson Plans
Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to: Send Email Invitations to a Group
- Click on manage group from your Admin Dashboard
- Click “View Group” in green
- Look for the group you want to send your email invitation to.
- Select the “Pending Activation” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the box next to “Last Name”. This will select all of the clients in your group.
- Click “Send Invitation Email” in green at the top of the screen.
- Click “Confirm” in green.
- Notice the status for each client in this group should say “Invite Sent”.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215