Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
How to: Send Individual Email Invitations
Within the Get Students Started section of your Administrative Portal you will be able to individually invite your students to a group.
1. From your Home screen, click on Get Students Started.
2. Click Manage Invitations, and then "Invite" for the appropriate group.
3. Type in the student's name and email address.
- Uncheck the "Send Email Invitation" box if you do not want to send the email invitation to the student right away.
4. Click the green Invite button.