Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
How to: View a Group of Students (IEC)
1. From your Home screen, click on Manage Groups.
2. Click View Group (in green) for any of your groups. You should see a list of your students.
3. The tabs along the top of the screen indicate the status of the students in your group. Those under the Pending Activation tab have received invitations to take YouScience, but haven't activated their accounts yet. Students in the In Progress tab are in the middle of the YouScience exercises, and students in the Results Ready tab have access to their results.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email email@example.com, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215