Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Classroom Activities & Lesson Plans
Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How do I Find which Exam is Best for My Course?
With over 200 certification exams, it's important to identify which exam best aligns to your course curriculum. Our Knowledge Standards are available online. Using these blueprints, you'll be able to prepare your students for each exam.
Follow these steps to access those related to your courses.
1. Go to www.precisionexams.com
2. At the top of the page, click on EXAMS
3. Choose the Career Cluster that aligns with your course
4. Scroll down to Exams and click on the exam(s) you will be using. You will be able to save and print as a .pdf
To download a copy of our certification exam brochure, Click Here
You may also access the Knowledge Standards under the Exam List tab on your Precision Exams state site.
Go to your state landing page: www.precisionexams.com/login or www.precisionexams.com/statename (i.e. www.precisionexams.com/california)