To help protect the privacy of confidential educational and student data, Precision Exams requires that you reset your password every six months.
If you know your User ID but have forgotten your password, Click here to access the Forgot Password form.
If you do not receive an email after completing the form you will need to contact our Customer Support Team. There may be an issue with your internet firewalls or your profile information may need to be updated.
- Password must be at least 8 to 128 characters long
- Cannot be the same password used within the last six months
- No more than 2 identical characters in a row
- May not be the same as/or contain your User ID within it
Must contain 3 of the following:
- At least 1 capital letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character