Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
Admin - Proctor Import
*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Here at Precision Exams, proctors can create an account one of two ways:
- Self-register through the Proctor Registration page on your state landing page.
- Proctor Import – Precision Exam employees import all of the proctor’s information into the system.
When an account is created using the proctor import, the proctor will still need to register an account using the exact information that was uploaded, in order to accept the Proctor Agreement and create a login password.
To complete a proctor import:
- Download a Proctor Import Template.
- Send the file to email@example.com
- Let us take care of the rest.
Note: Once we’ve received the import, it may take 24-48 hours for proctor data to become available.
Download our Quick Start Guide