Use this checklist to prepare for your YouScience implementation.
To download this checklist, click here.
Day Before Implementation
- Download Introducing YouScience (Activation Codes or Emails) PowerPoint onto your computer and review
- Gather pens/pencils and paper (students need it for the Numerical Reasoning assessment)
- Confirm computers available to students during assessment
Day 1 of Implementation (46 minutes)
- Show Introducing YouScience (Activation Codes or Emails) PowerPoint – 10 minutes
- Make sure each student has a piece of paper & pen/pencil
- Students login at youscience.com/activate and complete the following brain games:
- Visual Comparison Speed – 5 minutes
- Numerical Reasoning – 15 minutes (can use paper and pencil)
- Spatial Visualization – 7 minutes
- Inductive Reasoning – 9 minutes
Day 2 of Implementation (51 minutes)
- Students login at youscience.com/login and complete the following brain games:
- Sequential Reasoning – 11 minutes
- Idea Generation – 5 minutes (must use entire 5 minutes)
- Work Approach – 4 minutes
- Timeframe Orientation – 12 minutes
- Vocabulary – 8 minutes
- Interpersonal Style – 4 minutes
- Interest Profiles – 7 minutes
- If students finish the CORE assessment with time remaining in class, they may begin the Amplifier exercises, so they are not distracting their neighbors.
- There is a chat tool available to students if they have questions about YouScience
- Give 10- and 5- minute warnings and tell your students not to begin a new exercise if it will take longer than the amount of time they have left.
- Plan a Results Walkthrough with your students using any of the resources found in the Knowledge Base. Results take 12 hours to generate.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email email@example.com, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215