Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
Career Guidance - YouScience
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Video - Trainings & Webinars
Recommendations for Students with Learning Differences
To download this resource, click here.
• Take assessment over extended period of time (1-2 per day) to minimize fatigue and information overload.
• Read instructions for each exercise individually (or use Read Aloud instructions in Resource Library) or in a proctored environment.
• Check in with students to confirm they understand what is expected.
• Use noise canceling headphones, if available.
• To facilitate successful student transition from high school to adult life, use components from YouScience to write and update transition plans for students.