View specific details about the students who have registered and taken an exam (i.e. Student Name, Student ID, Exam Code, Score, Percentage, Pass, Time Spent, and Date of Exam, etc.) .
One of the most common uses for a "Details Report" is after a pre-assessment, just prior to the post-assessment. It serves as a reminder of which student took the pre-assessment and the student ID number that was used during registration.
How do I run a Details Report?
- Click the Reports tab
- In the "State Reports" section, click View to the right of the Details Report
Select your data parameters:
Your information should automatically populate. However, you do have the ability to customize the following data parameters:
Within the Details report you will be able to:
- Identify the Student ID used by those who have taken an exam, to assure that the students are using the same student ID for the pre-assessment and post-assessment.
- Review the students Score out of the total points possible for the exam.
- Determine the Percentage of correct responses and a Y/N Pass indicator for students who met the exam cut score.
- Identify the Date that the student completed the exam and the Time Spent.