Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How to Run a "Summary Suite Report"
Often referred to as the "Student Growth Measurement" this report provides a breakdown of the exam and students' performance at various levels of detail.
How do I run a Summary Suite Report?
- Click on the Reports tab
- In the State Reports section, click View to the right of the Summary Suite Report
Select your data parameters:
Your information should automatically populate. However, you do have the ability to customize the following data parameters:
Within the Summary Suite report you will be able to:
- Export the report as a .xls or .pdf file
- Click More Details or Less Details in the upper-right-hand corner to expand what information is shown.
- With the Test Type set to pre/post the last column of the report will give the change or difference in exam scores between the students' pre-assessment and their post-assessment.