To download this checklist, click here.
Prior to Implementation
- Download Introducing YouScience Snapshot (SLDS) PowerPoint onto your computer and review
- Gather pens/pencils and paper (students need it for the Numerical Reasoning assessment)
- Confirm computers available to students during assessment
Day 1 of Implementation (67 minutes)
- Show Introducing YouScience Snapshot (SLDS) PowerPoint – 10 minutes
- Make sure each student has a piece of paper & pen/pencil
- Students login to YouScience account in SLDS and complete the following brain games:
- Visual Comparison Speed – 5 minutes
- Numerical Reasoning – 15 minutes (can use paper and pencil)
- Spatial Visualization – 7 minutes
- Sequential Reasoning – 11 minutes
- Timeframe Orientation – 12 minutes
- Interest Profiler – 7 minutes
- There is a chat tool available to students if they have questions about YouScience.
- Give 10- and 5- minute warnings and tell your students not to begin a new exercise if it will take longer than the amount of time they have left.
- Plan a Results Walkthrough with your students using any of the resources found in the Knowledge Base. Results take 12 hours to generate.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email email@example.com, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215