Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
YouScience SSO: Google
How to Access YouScience through Google & Start Using Discovery (SSO Only)
1. Request Access to Google SSO
- To access YouScience Discovery via Google SSO, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Customer Implementation Manager (CIM) to enable access for your school (admins and students).
- Once your school has been enabled, your CSM or CIM will follow up to confirm within 1-2 business days.
2. Once YouScience Discovery is enabled via Google:
- Access your Discovery admin portal, then follow the steps to create groups and download a list of activation codes for students.
- Distribute codes to students and direct them to signin.youscience.com.
- Have students click “Create An Account” (at the bottom).
- Students will type in an email and create a password.
- Finally, students enter their activation code OR link their existing YS Discovery account.
Every subsequent time students log in at https://signin.youscience.com/, they will click “Continue with Google.”
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email email@example.com, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215