Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Higher Education Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
Admin - How can I Find My Proctors?
As an administrator, you can find your proctors through a staff search.
*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Log into your Precision Exams Admin account.
Under the “Staff Search” tab you can search for proctors by first name, last name or staff ID. Once you enter the proctor’s information, anyone matching that information will populate in the list below.
If your proctor is not showing up on the list, the proctor is either
- Not registered – How do I register to be a proctor?
- Not authorized – How to verify and approve new proctors within your district