Back-To-School & Remote Learning Resources
Discovery - Career Guidance
- Summit - High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Snapshot - Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
- Individual Users - Retail Purchase (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
Frequently Asked Questions — Testing and Certification Season
UTAH - Certification Resources
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificates
Video - Trainings & Webinars
LAPSEN / NECI-911
How do Students Register, Login, and Take an Exam? - The Student Experience Video
Our Student Experience Video is a great way to prepare your students on what to expect when registering for, logging into, and taking an exam. This will help eliminate any questions and anxiety they may have with taking Precision Exams.
The student will need to fill out the required fields on both pages and click "Finish"
Once the student is finished registering, they will be able to log in using their student ID, district, and the exam code that the proctor provides.
If you need help proctoring an exam, check out "The Proctor Experience Video"
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 801-653-9356, Toll-Free 800-470-1215