*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Here at Precision Exams, students can create an account one of two ways:
- Self-register through the Registration section on your state's student login page.
- Student Import – Precision Exams employees import all of the student's information into the system.
When an account is created using the student import, the students will not need to register an account. The students will be able to log in with their student ID, district, and the exam code given to them by the proctor at the time of the test.
To complete a student import,
- Download and fill out the Student Import Template*.
- *If you have students with 504 or IEP accommodations, please note those in their respective columns. District Admin can also assist in setting these accommodations.
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us take care of the rest.
Note: Once we’ve received the import, it may take 24-48 hours for student data to become available.