We offer accommodations for those students with a 504 or IEP. Those include the following:
- Extended time for the exam. (x1.5 = 135 min., x2 = 180 min.)
- Question randomization turned off for the reading of the exam to multiple students.
- Enlarged text, zoom in/out by adjusting the screen size within the browser
- Zoom In: Windows: ctrl +, [MAC: ⌘ + ]
Zoom Out: Windows: ctrl -, [MAC: ⌘ - ]
- Pausing of the exam to complete over multiple settings.
Please note, we are unable to pause an exam for any student who does not have a specific 504 or IEP. Students are required to complete the exam in a single sitting. Even though a 90-minute window is allotted, most students complete the exams within 35-45 minutes.
To set up these accommodations:
If the accommodations were not set up in advance, you will need to contact our Customer Support Team for assistance once the students have logged into the exam code — the code provided by the proctor — and they appear on the proctor's page. Call 801-653-9356 or email them at email@example.com.
For additional help with these and other frequently asked questions check out our FAQ page.
For additional questions or assistance, contact our Customer Support Team via Chat, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 801-653-9356