Back-To-School Resources & Remote Learning (COVID-19) FAQs
Career Guidance - YouScience
- Individual Users (Career Guidance)
- Independent Educational Consultants (Career Guidance)
- High School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Middle School Resources (Career Guidance)
- Post-Secondary Resources (Career Guidance)
- Analytics Resources (Career Guidance)
- Career Guidance - FAQs
- SCOIR Resources (Career Guidance)
Certifications - Precision Exams
UTAH - Certification Resources
NCHSE - Health Science Certificate
Georgia - Career Guidance Resources
Career Guidance Resource Folder
Are Exams Translated or Available in Other Languages?
At this time our certification exams are only offered in the English language.
You may provide a translator to assist with the exam, however, this individual must be a registered proctor and have a current Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) on file with Precision Exams. The translator would be able to assist multiple students at one time if needed. In this case, you will need to contact our Customer Support Team, 800-470-1215, at the time of exam administration.