To download this resource, click here.
Welcome to YouScience
YouScience helps your students chart their path from “I don’t know” to a feeling of confidence about their future career direction. By completing a series of fun and engaging “brain-games,” students learn where their natural strengths are and how they can leverage their strengths in college and beyond. YouScience combines decades of rigorous scientific research and cutting-edge matching algorithms to uniquely identify the intersection of your students’ strengths, passions, and future opportunities.
Your school has partnered with YouScience to bring your students data-driven insights about themselves and their futures.
What YouScience Provides Students
- Aptitude assessments that use engaging exercises rather than self-reported surveys
- Personalized feedback on natural abilities including self-efficacy language, tips, and aptitude descriptions
- Up-to-date information on approximately 500 careers including job forecasts, educational investment, and a personalized FIT profile to specific careers
- Engaging results interface that guides students to build a comprehensive education & career readiness plan
- Downloadable reports making it easy to share information with counselors and parents
- Easy to use self-efficacy language to improve college application essays, resumes, interviews, and recommendation letters
- 100% online so that students have access 24x7
- Continued access to the YouScience Profile for the next 10 years
What YouScience Provides You
- Planning and implementation guides for integrating YouScience into your school, communication templates, and access to an administrative portal. This allows account administrators and group managers to send invitations to the YouScience profile and view student status as well as results.
- A YouScience Kick-Off presentation and Student Walk-Through materials to create enthusiasm with the students about the role aptitudes play in their life and future career success, including how YouScience concepts and principles help them to describe their strengths in a new, positive, scholarly way.
- Resource materials to build familiarity with aptitudes and interests, the science behind YouScience, and how these concepts can be woven into discussions and planning sessions between faculty/staff and students.
- Resources and activities to support resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation, and application essay writing to support you and your students in fulfilling college & career readiness requirements.
Our team at YouScience is committed to ensuring your personal, student and school success. Please contact us at anytime if you have questions.
- Chat with us!
- The quickest & easiest way to get to the YouScience Team is through the chat button on the bottom right-hand side of any screen on YouScience.com. We’re here M-F from 7:00am-5:00pm Central Time.
- Christa Bowdish, VP Client Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org, 844-YouScience (968-7243)
- YouScience Account Team: 844-YouScience (968-7243) or Real-Time Chat